To register for the Problems in Number Theory, there are 3 steps:
- Fill out the electronic registration form
- Pay your registration fees.
- Show up to the first business meeting to confirm your talk title and slot
If you wish to attend, please fill out an online registration form.
If you have any difficulties with this process, please send us a note
|Tier 1:||$75||This level is appropriate for participants with access to funding and for whom the registration fee is not a barrier to participation in the conference.|
|Tier 2:||$50||This level is best suited for participants with limited grants and access to funding.|
|Tier 3:||$25||This tier is best suited for students, postdocs, and retirees with no grants or funding.|
Our tiered fee system allows you to select the program fee that best works for you. The selected tier will in no way impact your WCNT experience.
We ask that you consider the following in determining the appropriate pricing tier:
- Think honestly and carefully about your personal situation to determine the registration fee that fits your individual needs and ability. Please bear in mind, that for us to be able to offer a sliding scale pricing model, we have to rely on those of you who can afford a higher pricing tier, to actually do so. If you can make a higher tier payment, know that your contribution will directly allow for the participation of someone else who may not otherwise be able to attend.
- We understand that income, funding access, and career stage are only a small piece of determining affordability and that cost of living, debt, supporting family members, and a number of other factors must be taken into account.
- Upon request we can provide additional documentation to help you to secure funding, should your granting organization require it.
- We understand that this kind of financial evaluation can be challenging and is entirely subjective. We encourage you to reach out to us if there is anything we can do to support you in determining the appropriate fee for you, and thank you for supporting us in our efforts to make this conference accessible to all who want to participate.
All fees are listed in US dollars. Once we have received your registration, we will send you a link (via email) that will allow you to pay the registration fees via credit card (Paypal). If you wish to make alternate payment arrangements (cheque, cash), please contact the organizers.
Early and Late Registration
Register before Nov 30th and get $5 off your registration. (Happy Black Friday :)
After Dec 5 2021, registration prices will increase by $15.
Please note: At West Coast Number Theory, we do not want cost to be a barrier to attendance. If financial pressure (or the logistics of a virtual event) is preventing you from attending the conference, and a small (<$200) grant could help you, we encourage you to apply for financial assistance.